What We Believe
- THE SCRIPTURES: The Bible is the inspired Word of God; it is the absolute truth, an
infallible guide in matters pertaining to conduct and doctrine (2
Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21; 1 Thessalonians 2:13).
- THE GODHEAD: Our God is one, but manifested in three Persons – the Holy Trinity, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, being
co-equal (Deuteronomy 6:4, Philippians 2:6)
- BAPTISM IN THE HOLY SPIRIT: This experience is accompanied by the initial evidence of speaking in
other tongues as the Holy Spirit Himself gives utterance. We believe in
the ministry of the Holy Spirit and in the manifestation of all the
spiritual gifts as they occurred in the early church (Matthew 3:11; John
14:16, 17; Acts 1:8; Acts 2: 38, 39; Acts 19:1-7; Acts 2:1-4).
- DIVINE HEALING: We believe in divine healing as provided for in the Atonement of
Christ, and is the privilege of every Christian today (Mark 16:18; James
5:14,15; 1 Peter2:24; Matthew 8:17; Isaiah 53:4, 5).
- ETERNAL LIFE AND THE NEW BIRTH: Being born again through the acceptance of the finished work of Christ
on the cross is the only way to be saved and to avoid eternity in Hell
(John 3:16-18; John 14:6; Revelation 3:20).